Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hello And Welcome To My Blog!


I started this blog as a way to share some of my handcrafted stuff, my drawings and other interesting things that I have come up with over the years. There will also be book reviews. 
I hope I can inspire you. 

Feel free to contribute and let me know if you enjoy your visit by leaving a comment.


Until now, there have been visitors from Austria, United States, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Singapur, Ireland, Romania, Argentina, Italy, Slovenia, Spain, Hungary, Australia, Canada, Indonesia, Poland, Russia, Pakistan, New Zealand, Denmark, Switzerland, Portugal, United Arab Emirates, India, Philippines, Mexico, Turkey, Ukraine, Israel, Netherlands, Greece, Kenya, Nigeria, Malaysia, Serbia, Japan, Thailand, Brazil, Sweden, China, Moldova, Jordan, Colombia, Bangladesh, South Africa, Latvia, Algeria, etc… Thank you all for stopping by!
I hope you enjoy your stay and that you will come again.

Whenever I find something interesting which is a great addition to an existing post, I will revise it. 
So there will always be upgrades to my posts.


PS.: All images and text are the property of Dietlind Summer - unless otherwise noted.
If you use one of my images on your site please link back to the original source and inform me by writing a comment. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment